1. Do I have to create a personal profile?
a. Yes. All you have to provide is a name and valid email address then you create your pet profiles under that.
2. Can I make my personal profile private?
a. Yes. The default is for the profile to be public, however, you can make your profile private under settings. Other users will have to request to follow you and it is your option to accept their requests.
3. Can I make my pet profiles private?
a. Yes. The default is for the profile to be public, however, you can make your pet’s profile private under settings. Other users will have to request to follow your pet(s) and you will have to accept their requests.
4. What personal information do I have to provide?
a. You only have to give a name and valid email address.
5. Do you sell or share my information?
a. Absolutely not.
6. What if my pet or pet’s breed isn’t listed?
a. We’ve worked hard to be all inclusive, however if we’ve omitted a pet/breed, please email email@example.com to request the pet/breed be added. Once verified, the pet/breed will be added and you will be notified.
7. Can I only create a pet profile instead of a personal profile?
a. Pet profiles are created under the personal profile.
8. Is there a limit to the number of pet profiles I can create?
9. Can I delete a pet profile?
a. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete the profile.
10. How do I change my password?
a. You can change your password under “Edit Account” in Account Settings
11. Can I block a user from following me and/or my pet?
a. Contact us
12. Can I edit or delete one of my posts?
a. Yes, click upper right-hand corner of the existing post. You have the option to edit or delete the post from there.
13. How do I report an inappropriate post?
a. The down arrow in the upper right-hand corner of the post opens the option to report the post.
14. Can I invite friends/family to join Follow My Pets even if they don’t have pets of their own?
a. Of course! The FMP community is open to pet lovers as well as pet owners. That’s why we only create a personal profile. Then they can follow your pets